Saturday 14 May 2011

THE BODY OF WHAT POLICE TO BELIEVE TO BE ELVIS PRESLEY WAS FOUND IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THIS MORNING AT A MOTEL IN QUIFF, TENESSEE.

Some ideas for crime scene investigation style photo's of Elvis' wallet and its contents.



 This last one was my first idea, to have it all laid out in a clinical and structured way, but then I was so bored I with the results it made me want to weep alot. Then I stopped weeping and trashed my bedroom and above is the results.
I want to make my final outcome a large and high quality photo in this style, but don't quite know how to go about this in the studio. these are a few shots taken in my bedroom. Obviously the quality is a bit rubbish, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

  1. Nice. So did, like. Elvis OD on vitamins?
    This will look really good as a poster!

    ReplyDelete